Conversational Design Manager
We have a great opportunity within our Digital & Commercial business area here at BGL Insurance!
The purpose of our Conversational Design Manager is to identify, develop and manage through to delivery, innovative customer experiences to provide the best virtual assistant and digital voice propositions. You will advocate the use of automated voice services and conversational user interfaces in product and proposition design, in collaboration with all stakeholders and work under a minimal level of direction to deliver the most appropriate outcomes for customers.
Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities:
- Identify through research and insight, opportunities to develop new digital voice customer experiences
- Identify through research and insight, opportunities to optimise existing and develop new virtual assistant customer experiences
- Shape the delivery of new initiatives, leading the dialogue design working with development teams
- Model impact of new solutions and fully track successes
- Ensure that our customer journeys are continually optimised for best experiences
- Work with Model office deliver optimal customer outcomes across channels and modes
- Provide conversational design and mapping customer experience to drive digital voice deliveries and alignment to broader digital services
- Be seen as an authority in delivery of exceptional customer experience
- Support the creation of operational models and apply business analysis techniques to identify and refine solutions
- Adherence to all regulatory requirements, including FCA's Data Protection Act and Money Laundering regulations
Skills, Experience and Knowledge:
- Experience in business improvement and analysis to deliver change in a fast paced environment
- Dialogue design, customer experience and journey mapping
- Demonstrable experience of design and delivery of digital propositions and journey optimisation
- Ability to engage and influence diverse stakeholder groups
- Ability to build compelling business cases to support change
- Line management of direct reports and effective matrix management of broader teamsDetailed working knowledge of relevant technologies, specifically Dialogflow and Nuance (Advantageous)
- Nina Data analysis, interpretation and presentation capabilities (Advantageous)
- Current knowledge of BGL customer and BCS operational journeys and processes (Advantageous)
- Ability to build compelling business cases to support change (Advantageous)
Why Choose Us?
BGL Insurance is a leading digital distributor of insurance to more than three million customers, BGL Insurance provides a range of motor, home and life insurance products in partnership with several of the best-known brands in UK financial services and through own brands Budget Insurance, Dial Direct and Beagle Street, all supported by state-of-the-art, award winning, contact centres and market leading digital platforms.
With almost 2,000 colleagues across three sites in Peterborough, Sunderland and Wakefield, BGL Insurance uses its passion, scale and expertise for the benefit of its customers, offering unrivalled value, ease and confidence.
Diversity and Inclusion
We're a diverse community of dedicated, innovative and talented professionals. Inclusive by instinct, we encourage our people to create and share ideas – supporting their growth and celebrating their uniqueness. We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer and stand firmly against discrimination of any kind.
Flexible, hybrid working
BGL Insurance has a hybrid approach to working. For most colleagues, this means being in the office two or three days a week and the rest of the time working from wherever’s best for them and their team.